A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Explore a beautiful, symbolic and mysterious universe. Discover the astounding secrets that binds you to it.
PiAwk is a small bird-like creature.. somewhat awkward and shy, but bold and curious who loves to dream and explore there..
You will have to venture on a journey to find a way out of the ruined world in which it has been enclosed.
• A unique visual style.
• A story about freedom.
• A narrative with dialogues, but funny reading.
• A monochromatic world (with some touches of color).
• A lot of surprises and secrets to discover by yourself.
• A relaxing but exciting experience.
• Designed for one player.
• Little world physics.
• Play like a bird, with other birds.
• Multiple alternate endings.
• Do things like walk, jump, talk, sing, pick switches, push and grab objects, dance, open doors, hide, ... and much more.
Ø No death / violence.
Ø No hyper-realism / last-gen graphics.
Ø No procedural worlds.
• This is a little demo you can play for free.
• The full game is currently in development.
• Help sending your feedback with this quick test after playing.
• Follow on twitter: @PiawkGame
• Subscribe the newsletter for exclusive updates.
Thanks for playing!
© Created with ♥ by @HiWarp
|Published||Jan 07, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Black and White, Cute, Minimalist, Mystery, Nonlinear, Non violent, Puzzle-Platformer, sprites|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Homepage, Steam Greenlight, Twitter|